A Puritan's Mind...Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me...(John 5:39).
New Articles and Books:
- Can you tell a tree by its fruits?
- 5 Marks of a Biblical Church
- Seeing Christ Clearly – by C. Matthew McMahon – How Clearly do you see the Son of Man in Scripture?
- The Call to Worship and Benediction in the Corporate Worship Service as it Relates to the Regulative Principle – by C. Matthew McMahon
- Do you desire to See God Face to Face?
- The Great Danger of Covenant Refusing and Covenant Breaking by Edmund Calamy
- Predestination by Christopher Love
- Check out the new articles on Covenant Theology HERE
- New Articles on the Doctrines of Grace HERE
- See Jonathan Edwards’ Unpublished Sermons on Worship
- John Wilson (1588-1667) on the Simplicity of Holy Worship
- John Owen and Edward Hutchins on Worship and Psalmody
- A Christian’s True Spiritual Worship to Jesus Christ – by Stephen Charnock (1628-1680)
- True Worship and the Consequences of Idolatry – by John Knox (1505-1572)
- A Modern Version of Gospel Worship by Jeremiah Burroughs
- Do you worship God acceptably at home and at church?
- Does your church worship according to God’s rules?
- Online Prayer Outline for Personal Devotions – by C. Matthew McMahon
- Biography of Thomas Tuke (d. 1657)
- True and False Religion by Bernardinus De Moor (1709-1780)
- A Chart on the Attributes of God Online – McMahon
- Do you have on the Armor of God? Check out this new work by Paul Bayne (1573-1617)
- Reformed Liturgical Services and the Puritan Order of Worship
- The 1560 Geneva Bible
The Reformed Apprentice
Don’t forget about the Reformed Apprentice Workbooks Series. This one-of-a-kind workbook teaches the student of theology about Reformed Theology (volume 1), hermeneutics and Scripture (volume 2), and the doctrine of God (volume 3). We just released Volume 4 on Private Devotions!
Free Online Book:
This work is Herman Witsius’ explanation of Scriptural faith.
A Treatise on Faith by Herman Witsius