A Puritan's Mind...Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me...(John 5:39).
New Articles and Books:
- Who was the most wicked man in the history of the world?
- How do you prepare to hear the word of God preached?
- The Nature, Danger and Cure of Temptation by Richard Capel (1686-1586)
- Assurance and the Believer, Article and MP3 by C. Matthew McMahon
- Just as if I’d Never Sinned – is this really justification?
- 5 Marks of a Biblical Disciple
- Biography of Richard Capel (1586-1656)
- Biography of Stephen Egerton (1555-1621)
- 5 Marks of a Biblical Church
- Seeing Christ Clearly – by C. Matthew McMahon – How Clearly do you see the Son of Man in Scripture?
- The Call to Worship and Benediction in the Corporate Worship Service as it Relates to the Regulative Principle – by C. Matthew McMahon
- Do you desire to See God Face to Face?
- The Great Danger of Covenant Refusing and Covenant Breaking by Edmund Calamy
- Predestination by Christopher Love
- See Jonathan Edwards’ Unpublished Sermons on Worship
- John Wilson (1588-1667) on the Simplicity of Holy Worship
- John Owen and Edward Hutchins on Worship and Psalmody
- True and False Religion by Bernardinus De Moor (1709-1780)
- A Chart on the Attributes of God Online – McMahon
- Do you have on the Armor of God? Check out this new work by Paul Bayne (1573-1617)
- Reformed Liturgical Services and the Puritan Order of Worship
- The 1560 Geneva Bible
The Reformed Apprentice
Don’t forget about the Reformed Apprentice Workbooks Series. This one-of-a-kind workbook teaches the student of theology about Reformed Theology (volume 1), hermeneutics and Scripture (volume 2), and the doctrine of God (volume 3). We just released Volume 4 on Private Devotions!
Free Online Book:
This work is an execellent help to gaining true contentment.
The Rare Jewel of Christian Contentment by Jeremiah Burroughs
Featured Series of Articles:
Temptation is something every Christian deals with throughout their entire walk. This is an excellent work by Thomas Man on the subject looking at temptation from the perspective of Christ’s temptation in the wilderness with the devil.