A Puritan's Mind%22Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me,%22 (John 5:39).
Since 1998 A Puritan’s Mind has been the largest Puritan and Reformed Christian website on the internet. It exists to offer free resources on Reformed and Puritan literature for the Christian’s spiritual growth in Christ to the glory of God.
New Articles and Books:
- One of the best Christian books you will ever read by Jeremiah Burroughs
- Alexander Vinet’s masterful work on Homiletics.
- How well do you deal with trials in your Christian walk?
- Are you after spiritual revivial in your church? Check out this work!
- How do glorify God in your Christian walk?
- Check out the Reformed Apprentice Workbook Volume 4 on Private Devotions!
- New Videos on Pastoral Theology and the Ministry here!
- New Videos on Expository Preaching here!
- The Growth and Spreading of Heresy by Thomas Hodges (1600-1648)
- The Worthy Churchman, or Faithful Minister, by John Jackson (1600-1648)
- Heaven’s Glory, by Christopher Love (1618-1651)
- The Necessity, Dignity and Duty of Gospel Ministers, by Thomas Hodges (1600-1648)
- The Calling of the Ministry by William Perkins (1558-1602)
- Christ’s Ascension and Second Coming from Heaven by Christopher Love (1618-1651)
- The Pastoral Theology and Expository Preaching Section has been Updated!
The Reformed Apprentice
Don’t forget about the Reformed Apprentice Workbooks Series. This one-of-a-kind workbook teaches the student of theology about Reformed Theology (volume 1), hermeneutics and Scripture (volume 2), and the doctrine of God (volume 3). We just released Volume 4 on Private Devotions!
Free Online Book:
The Temptation of Christ – by Thomas Manton (1620-1677)
One of the best books Manton wrote on the temptation of Christ in the wilderness when He was tempted by the devil.
This volume is the original 1647 version of the Westminster Confession of Faith, and its subordinate documents.
Sign up for our newsletter to keep up with all the updates, changes and new books and articles we publish each month.