The Transfiguration of ChristThe Works of Thomas Manton (1620-1677) - Volume 1
Today, many Christians are turning back to the puritans to, “walk in the old paths,” of God’s word, and to continue to proclaim old truth that glorifies Jesus Christ. There is no new theology. In our electronic age, more and more people are looking to add electronic books (ePubs, mobi and PDF formats) to their library – books from the Reformers and Puritans – in order to become a “digital puritan” themselves. Take a moment to visit Puritan Publications (click the banner below) to find the biggest selection of rare puritan works updated in modern English in both print form and in multiple electronic forms. There are new books published every month. All proceeds go to support A Puritan’s Mind.
“One way to get comfort is to plead the promise of God in prayer, show Him His handwriting; God is tender of His Word.”
This exposition is of Matthew 17 and Luke 9 concerning the transfiguration of Jesus. It is a thoroughly biblical treatment of the passages in 7 sermons.
- Transfiguration Sermon 1 – Matthew 17:1 and Luke 9:28 – by Thomas Manton
- Transfiguration Sermon 2 – Matthew 17:2 and Luke 9:29 – by Thomas Manton
- Transfiguration Sermon 3 – Matthew 17:3 and Luke 9:30-31 – by Dr. Thomas Manton
- Transfiguration Sermon 4 – Matthew 17:4 and Luke 9:32-33 – by Dr. Thomas Manton
- Transfiguration Sermon 5 – Matthew 17:5 – by Dr. Thomas Manton
- Transfiguration Sermon 6 – Matthew 17:5 – by Dr. Thomas Manton
- Transfiguration Sermon 7 – Matthew 17:6-8 – by Dr. Thomas Manton