A Puritan's Mind...Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me...(John 5:39).
Videos for New Books at Puritan Publications.
Featured Book by Jeremiah Burroughs (1599-1646)
Burroughs explains Psalm 148:13, focusing on the phrase, “For his name alone is excellent.” God is indeed excellent in every way; even in his name. Check it out HERE.
New Articles and Books:
- Is the doctrine of God’s character important to you?
- How do you suck sanctifying virtue from Jesus Christ? MP3
- What does John 3:16 actually teach? Find out here…
- Can your sin remove Christ’s love from you? MP3
- New Books by George Gifford (1547-1620)
- Do you praise God for his HIGHNESS? MP3
- George Gifford’s fantastic work on laying hold of Christ.
- What should you be thinking about the Coronavirus?
- Meet Richard Greenham (1531-1594)
- Check out the CRTA Blog
- Study the Attributes of God Online Here
McMahon faithfully exegetes the Biblical text, in a practical study, and an edifying one, with study questions at the end of each chapter. Check it out here.
This is the original 1647 version of the Westminster Confession of Faith, and its subordinate documents, with all scripture proofs. The only work of its kind in print.
If Christians resolve to do “something,” and never actually get around to doing it, what good is that? One fellow said, after reading it, “This book shook me to my core.” Check it out here.
Burgess shows you how to hold steadfastly to the blessed God, and his salvation, which is indispensably necessary to the glorification of the Christ.
In this excellent treatise on walking with Jesus, Gifford explains the need for holiness of life as a necessary prerequisite for getting into heaven. What has Jesus Christ done in enabling you to live righteously according to his commandments?
In this work Gipps is a blessed help showing how we ought to glorify Christ in times of difficulty, and directing our steps in the righteous and godly directives of Jesus even in afflicting providence.