A Puritan's Mind"Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me," (John 5:39).
Since 1998 A Puritan’s Mind has been the largest Puritan and Reformed Christian website on the internet. It exists to offer free resources on Reformed and Puritan literature for the Christian’s spiritual growth in Christ to the glory of God.
New Articles and Books:
- New Videos on Pastoral Theology and the Ministry here!
- The Necessity, Dignity and Duty of Gospel Ministers, by Thomas Hodges (1600-1648)
- The Calling of the Ministry by William Perkins (1558-1602)
- Christ’s Ascension and Second Coming from Heaven by Christopher Love (1618-1651)
- The Efficiency of God’s Grace in Bringing Gain-Saying Sinners to Christ – by Simeon Ashe (d. 1662)
- The Zealous Christian – by Simeon Ashe (d. 1662)
- The Pastoral Theology and Expository Preaching Section has been Updated!
- Falling into Sin, the Plight of a Defective Minister Considering Psalm 50:16-17 by Origen
- The Economy of the Covenants Between God and Man by Herman Witsius, Now Online
- The Two Wills of God Made Easy by C. Matthew McMahon
The Reformed Apprentice
Don’t forget about the Reformed Apprentice Workbooks Series. This one-of-a-kind workbook teaches the student of theology about Reformed Theology (volume 1), hermeneutics and Scripture (volume 2), and the doctrine of God (volume 3).
The Ordo Salutis – Order of Salvation – by C. Matthew McMahon
A helpful page outlining Scripture and the best confessions on the order of salvation.
Free Online Book:
The Sovereignty of God by Elisha Coles (1640-1680)
This book is a study of the doctrines of Grace. These doctrines are the truths of God. The author of this book has defended them masterfully. He has not only proved them to be plainly revealed in the Scriptures, but has also shown that they are of great importance to the children of God for daily use.
This volume is the original 1647 version of the Westminster Confession of Faith, and its subordinate documents.
This book takes Covenant Theology and MAKES IT EASY. Really? YES!
Sign up for our newsletter to keep up with all the updates, changes and new books and articles we publish each month.