A Puritan's Mind"Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me," (John 5:39).
Since 1998 A Puritan’s Mind has been the largest Puritan and Reformed Christian website on the internet. It exists to offer free resources on Reformed and Puritan literature for the Christian’s spiritual growth in Christ to the glory of God.
New Articles and Books:
- Are you after spiritual revivial in your church? Check out this work!
- How do glorify God in your Christian walk?
- William Plumer’s The Bible’s Teaching on the Call to the Ministry
- Francis Woodcock’s Newly Updated Rare Puritan Work – Check it out here.
- Check out the Reformed Apprentice Workbook Volume 4 on Private Devotions!
- New Videos on Pastoral Theology and the Ministry here!
- New Videos on Expository Preaching here!
- The Growth and Spreading of Heresy by Thomas Hodges (1600-1648)
- The Worthy Churchman, or Faithful Minister, by John Jackson (1600-1648)
- Heaven’s Glory, by Christopher Love (1618-1651)
- The Necessity, Dignity and Duty of Gospel Ministers, by Thomas Hodges (1600-1648)
- The Calling of the Ministry by William Perkins (1558-1602)
- Christ’s Ascension and Second Coming from Heaven by Christopher Love (1618-1651)
- The Pastoral Theology and Expository Preaching Section has been Updated!
The Reformed Apprentice
Don’t forget about the Reformed Apprentice Workbooks Series. This one-of-a-kind workbook teaches the student of theology about Reformed Theology (volume 1), hermeneutics and Scripture (volume 2), and the doctrine of God (volume 3). We just released Volume 4 on Private Devotions!
Free Online Book:
The Rare Jewel of Christian Contentment – by Jeremiah Burroughs (1599-1646).
One of the best books Burroughs ever wrote. A classic of Christian truth and help on biblical contentment.
This volume is the original 1647 version of the Westminster Confession of Faith, and its subordinate documents.
Sign up for our newsletter to keep up with all the updates, changes and new books and articles we publish each month.