Jonathan Edwards' WorksTheological Writings
Today, many Christians are turning back to the puritans to, “walk in the old paths,” of God’s word, and to continue to proclaim old truth that glorifies Jesus Christ. There is no new theology. In our electronic age, more and more people are looking to add electronic books (ePubs, mobi and PDF formats) to their library – books from the Reformers and Puritans – in order to become a “digital puritan” themselves. Take a moment to visit Puritan Publications (click the banner below) to find the biggest selection of rare puritan works updated in modern English in both print form and in multiple electronic forms. There are new books published every month. All proceeds go to support A Puritan’s Mind.
Theological Works of Jonathan Edwards
- The Doctrine of Original Sin Defended
- The Author’s Preface
- Part 1: Evidences from Facts and Events
- Part 2: Proofs From Particular Scriptures
- Part 3: Evidence From Redemption by Christ
- Part 4: Answers to Objections
- A Narrative of Surprising Conversions
- Treatise on Grace
- Treatise on Religious Affections
- An Humble Inquiry into the Rules of the Word of God, Concerning the Qualifications Requisite to a Complete Standing and Full Communion in the Visible Christian Church
- Freedom of the Will
Prayer is as natural an expression of faith as breathing is of life.