A Puritan's Mind...Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me...(John 5:39).
Videos for New Books at Puritan Publications.
Featured Book by George Gipps, Westminster Divine
This work is a blessed help in considering glorifying Christ in times of difficulty, and directing one’s steps in the righteous and godly regardless of the providence that God ordains. Check out this new book here.
New Articles and Books:
- Westminster Divine Henry Tozer (1602-1650) on the Lord’s Supper
- New Books by George Gifford (1547-1620)
- Books on the Reformation Available Now.
- Do you praise God for his HIGHNESS? MP3
- George Gifford’s fantastic work on laying hold of Christ.
- Thomas Doolittle’s Masterpiece on the Call of the Gospel
- Is Sinning Against God Unreasonable?
- Is God Faithful to You? MP3
- What should you be thinking about the Coronavirus?
- Meet Richard Greenham (1531-1594)
- Check out the CRTA Blog
- Is Death a Friend to You? Or is it a Terror? MP3
- Study the Attributes of God Online Here
Samuel Willard teaches in this work that you must be very discerning about the times in which you live, so that you may set yourself steadfastly in the work of personal reform, church reform, and reforming the world to the glory of God.
This is the original 1647 version of the Westminster Confession of Faith, and its subordinate documents, with all scripture proofs. The only work of its kind in print.
Mr. Bowles, in this excellent and stirring treatise, fights diligently against false and hypocritical, zeal. He, instead, in this famous address, sets down the biblical zeal of a true reformer.
The parable of the Wedding Feast is explained in this excellent treatise by Harrison, demonstrating the Gospel offer of God to poor sinners, and providing assurance to those already converted.
In this excellent treatise on walking with Jesus, Gifford explains the need for holiness of life as a necessary prerequisite for getting into heaven. What has Jesus Christ done in enabling you to live righteously according to his commandments?