A Puritan's Mind...Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me...(John 5:39).
Since 1998 A Puritan’s Mind has been the largest Puritan and Reformed Christian website on the internet. It exists to offer free resources on Reformed and Puritan literature for the Christian’s spiritual growth in Christ to the glory of God.
Videos for New Books at Puritan Publications.
A Call to Reform
This work is a must read, and it is not for the faint at heart. Williams says, “The great controversy that men have against Christ is his government; they will not have him rule over them.” Check out this work here.
New Articles, MP3s and Books:
- The Sinner’s Prayer … not what you think.
- Living Thumbnails of the Puritans and Reformers are populating this site. Check them out in the biographies!
- What is Gods will?
- Check out the WILD BOAR
- Biography of Puritan Timothy Cruso (1656-1697)
- Expository Sermons on the Lord’s Supper – do you have any idea what you are actually doing in the Supper?
- Are your devotions profitable?
- Is your family cursed? Check this out.
- Think on the Glorious Love of Christ
Song of Songs 2:3 supplies God’s people with a grand picture of Jesus Christ as the sweet Apple Tree among the trees of the woods. Check it out here.
This is the original 1647 version of the Westminster Confession of Faith, and its subordinate documents, with all scripture proofs. The only work of its kind in print.
Holiness is the best evidence of being in favor with God and of adoption into God’s family. See why… Check it out here.
This classic work by Burroughs deals with the Regulative Principle: God alone determines the manner in which sinners approach him. This is a life-transforming and Christ-glorifying biblical work. Check it out here.
In this excellent treatise on walking with Jesus, Gifford explains the need for holiness of life as a necessary prerequisite for getting into heaven. What has Jesus Christ done in enabling you to live righteously according to his commandments?