Sermons and Teachings by C. Matthew McMahonExpository Preaching and Teaching MP3s
Today, many Christians are turning back to the puritans to, “walk in the old paths,” of God’s word, and to continue to proclaim old truth that glorifies Jesus Christ. There is no new theology. In our electronic age, more and more people are looking to add electronic books (ePubs, mobi and PDF formats) to their library – books from the Reformers and Puritans – in order to become a “digital puritan” themselves. Take a moment to visit Puritan Publications (click the banner below) to find the biggest selection of rare puritan works updated in modern English in both print form and in multiple electronic forms. There are new books published every month. All proceeds go to support A Puritan’s Mind.
This section of the site will hold current teachings and expository sermons as they become available.
Current sermons and teachings will be posted below. Teachings from the last decade or before are found here at sermon udio.
I was on Iron Sharpens Iron with host Chris Arnzen on the following topics:
The Puritans as Precisionists (2 Hours).
The Puritans and Godly Meditation (2 Hours).
Explaining the book The Worthy Churchman or Faithful Minister of Jesus Christ by puritan John Jackson (2 Hours)
Expository Sermons by Rev. C. Matthew McMahon, Ph.D., Th.D.
SEEING CHRIST CLEARLY, 12 Part Sermon Series
1. THE PERSON OF CHRIST – Face to Face with Christ, the Son of Man who Comes Down from Heaven, John 2:23-3:21; focused on v. 3:13. (May 28, 2017)
2. THE MESSAGE OF CHRIST – Being Born Again by the Spirit is Necessary to Enter the Kingdom of God in this Life and the Life to Come, John 2:23-3:21; focused on vv. 3:1-10. (June 11, 2017)
3. THE MISSION OF CHRIST – The Mission of the Son of Man is Clearly Seen in His Condescension to Save, John 2:23-3:21, focused on v. 3:14. (June 18, 2017)
4. THE HOLINESS OF CHRIST – Incessant Praise of a Holy God, Christ the Enthroned Holy King, Isaiah 6:1-4. (June 25, 2017)
6. THE JUDGMENT OF CHRIST – God’s Vengeance Hanging Over the Heads of Hypocrites, Christ’s Cursing of the Fig Tree, Matthew 21:12-19, focused on vv. 18-19. (July 23, 2017)
To be continued…
THE LORD’S VOICE CRIES IN THE CITY, 9 Part Sermon Series
1. The Supremacy of God in Redemptive Preaching, Isaiah 52:1-7, (July 30, 2017)
2. The Voice of the Lord Cries in the City, Micah 6:9 (August 13, 2017)
3. A Pastor According to God’s Heart is a Demonstration of God’s Promised Mercy, Jeremiah 2:8-9, 3:6-15, (August 20, 2017).